Why We Are a Non-Profit
This week, we launched a new page on our website that we are very proud of. Since the earliest stages of Krochet Kids intl. we have sought to make our intentions and our mission extremely clear... we exist to empower people to rise above poverty. Everything we do is a function of accomplishing this goal. That being said, the very first step we took was to set ourselves up as a non-profit organization. It was (and continues to be) a statement of purpose for why we exist. What we love about being a registered 501(c)3 organization is this...
- - - VISIT OUR 'WHY NON-PROFIT' PAGE - - -
• It allows us to partner with donors and accomplish a level of impact that is above and beyond what would be possible if we were merely an apparel brand.
• We transparently communicate our finances and prove how we leverage our resources to accomplish our mission.
• Our customers can purchase our products with the confidence of knowing who it is they're helping and what impact it is creating.
1) It ensures the long-term sustainability of our work.
2) It allows for 100% of public donations to go directly to our key program initiatives on the ground.