KKUganda does the Harlem Shake!
Just another normal day at Krochet Kids Uganda. The Harlem Shake took over our compound in Gulu, Uganda this afternoon to reinforce a very important value of ours, which is to HAVE FUN! As a result, we couldn't pass up on this opportunity to dance and let loose.
See if you can spot some of our favorite things about this video:
- a man dancing with a goat
- someone hanging from the mango tree
- lady balancing three spools of yarn on her head!
- the person standing while driving the boda boda (motorcycle)
- - - LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR PROGRAMS IN NORTHERN UGANDA - - -